In a nation where people are easily offended, don’t hesitate in starting social media war due to one misunderstood joke, start calling for boycott on any random humorous take, it is difficult to use it for a cause.
But, Mumbai and Bengaluru police have done it, they have not only used humor to create awareness but are nailing it too. They have been stars of social media since the started the campaigns to use trending topics to create awareness.
Below are the few examples:
1. Well, LOL.
2. You really don’t want to add more problems to your list.
3. ‘Wait for a minute’.
4. Joey knows things here.
5. Well, this is how you save a day. #Oscars done right.
6. This post won.
1. Irrfan Khan meme could not be ignored.
2. You think?
3. Well, only if Pablo knew.
4. Potter, is it you?
5. Someone at Bengaluru Police headquarters really loves Game of Thrones.
6. A lot.
7. Like, a lot.
Follow Mumbai Police here: Mumbai Police
Follow Bengaluru Police here: Bengaluru City Police
Cover pic: Zee News
Loved reading it? Follow us at The Business Front.